Online registration of individual users or business users can create Shijiazhuang international talent city account.
Members can enjoy Shijiazhuang International Talent Ciyt’s 8 major services including finance consulting, legal consulting and so on.
Members can publish talent resources, technology resources and project resources online.
Members can publish various needs and receive relevant receipts quickly.
In the process of registering as a Sjzitc.cn user, you need to complete our registration process and confirm acceptance and compliance with all the terms and conditions under the online user agreement by clicking on the consent. Please read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions of the agreement before clicking on the consent confirmation. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by this User Agreement when you complete the registration of the Sjzitc.cn website and use the services provided in Sjzitc.cn. If you do not agree to this online user agreement or any of its terms and conditions, please stop registering, but you may not be able to fully browse Sjzitc. CN information and enjoy our products and services. This online user agreement is a contract between you and Shijiazhuang International Talent City official website recruitment on Sjzitc.cn website services and other related matters, please read this registration agreement carefully, you click on the agreement, this Agreement and constitute a binding legal document for both parties.
1. Sjzitc.cn is not open to any subject other than a person with full capacity for civil conduct, and any subject without full capacity for civil conduct is not a qualified user of the website; Sjzitc.cn has the right to take measures including, but not limited to, cancellation of accounts and to claim compensation from the guardian or responsible person of the user. 2. In order to complete the registration in Sjzitc.cn and enjoy the products and services offered by Shijiazhuang International Talent City website, users should ensure the authenticity, accuracy, integrity and validity of the registration information. When the user registration data changes, the user should update the registration information in time. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the corresponding responsibility and consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the user, and the recruitment of the official website of Shijiazhuang International Talent City reserves the right to terminate the user's use of the recruitment service of the official website of Shijiazhuang International Talent City. 3. The user should be responsible for the security of user name, login password, payment password (if any) and authentication code. The user shall be responsible for the act of using the user's account and password, and shall not provide the above information to any third party for use or engage in any act that may pose a risk of leaking the username and password (including, but not limited to, authorized agents or third-party website logins). Therefore, Sjzitc.cn assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising therefrom and reserves the right to recover from the user. 4. Users should inform Sjzitc.cn immediately when they find any improper use of any account or any other situation that may endanger the security of the account. The user understands and knows that Sjzitc.cn takes reasonable time to act and that Sjzitc.cn is not liable for any consequences (including, but not limited to, any loss to the user) that have occurred prior to action. 5. Users know and know that once registered, it is deemed that you agree that Sjzitc.cn and/or its affiliates will send relevant marketing information such as product service information, promotional offers, etc. to the user's mobile phone number or e-mail via SMS or email.
(two) Website usage
1. The explicit prohibition on the use of Sjzitc.cn can only be used for legitimate purposes related to personnel recruitment or project technical cooperation, namely, individual career search, employer employment search and project technical cooperation between general users and users. Sjzitc.cn explicitly prohibits any other non-personnel recruitment or technical cooperation-related use of the project, and requires all users to commit themselves not to use Sjzitc.cn for any of the following purposes:
(1) to publish incomplete, false or inaccurate user information and project technical information in the user centre. < br /> (2) Publishing information that is not user information or project technical information, such as opinions, notices, commercial advertisements or other irrelevant content.
(3) responds to Sjzitc.cn's competitive peers and uses this method to seek contact with employers.
(4) delete or modify information released by other individuals or companies except the publisher. < br /> (5) Print, copy or otherwise use any personal data or business information about the employee without authorization. < br /> (6) Email, phone, mail, or otherwise contact an individual or company that publishes information without consent.
2. The URLs Security Regulations prohibit users from violating the security regulations, destroying or attempting to destroy Sjzitc.cn's security regulations and protective measures, including but not limited to:
(1) accessing unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers, accounts, mailboxes or allowing third parties to access unauthorized sites published by this website (2) without permission, attempting to detect, scan or test the weaknesses of a system or network or to destroy security measures; (3) attempting to interfere with services to users and networks, including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, mail bombs, or "destroy" Section < br /> (4) Email sending promotions, product advertisements and services; < br /> (5) Forgery of TCP / IP packet names or partial names. Destroying systems or networks can lead to crime. Sjzitc.cn will investigate the occurrence of such breaches and reasonably prevent, reasonably intervene, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users of such breaches.
3. The General Principles prohibit the following acts:
(1) any activities that violate any existing laws and regulations;
(2) infringement of the copyright, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of others, or infringement of the privacy, publishing rights or other personal legitimate rights of others;
(3) transmission, distribution, distribution, use of this website. Storage of materials that violate any laws, regulations and other normative documents, including but not limited to those that are defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or contrary to public order and good practices;
(4) Use the service system provided by this website for any possible normal operation of the Internet or mobile network Behavior that causes adverse effects; < br /> (5) Use the services provided by this website in any form for any conduct that is not conducive to this website.
(three) Suspension and termination of use
A written warning will be given to any user who is determined by Sjzitc.cn to have violated a certain rule of the website. Sjzitc.cn has the right to decide to grant suspension or termination of use unless the user agrees to promise in writing that he will no longer commit any violation of the rules governing the use of the website. However, if necessary, "Hitalent. cn" may immediately suspend or terminate the service to the user without warning. If the user who has made a written commitment once again violates the site usage rules and no longer warns, the suspension or termination of use will be carried out directly.
(four) CopyrightAll or part of the contents, charts and layout design of Sjzitc.cn website can be used as the content of work protection alone, and various source codes, execution procedures and systems that maintain the operation of this website are protected by Chinese copyright laws, regulations and relevant international treaties. Sjzitc. CN has all the rights to the above content. It is not allowed to copy, reproduce in whole or in part or use in any other way without Sjzitc. cn's consent. It is forbidden to use any content or diagram or other elements of Sjzitc.cn online for any purpose. Sjzitc. cn's online materials can be used for off-line and non-commercial purposes without prior permission from Sjzitc. CN and without any modification to the content, graphics, and other works or elements. If Sjzitc.cn agrees to reproduce, reprint or otherwise use the relevant materials on this website, it shall indicate that "the materials originate from Sjzitc.cn" and that Sjzitc.cn or the relevant third party has the copyright to such materials. Permission to apply Sjzitc.cn content is based on the principle of one to one approval. Sjzitc.cn welcome users to apply. Please submit the request directly to email@example.com. Do not copy or use HTML created by Sjzitc.cn to create webpages. The copyright of HTML also belongs to Sjzitc.cn. Sjzitc.cn enjoys full copyright and other derived rights over all icons, illustrations, charts, colors, text representations and combinations, layout design, and databases on its Sjzitc.cn website, and exclusive rights to publish and use the information it publishes.
(five) TrademarkThe trademark of Sjzitc.cn belongs to Sjzitc.cn. The trademarks of the business partners on Sjzitc.cn belong to the partners. No such trademark shall be reproduced or used in any other way without the prior written permission of Sjzitc.cn and/or Sjzitc.cn's partners.
(six) Exemption clause1. The user understands and agrees that Sjzitc.cn is exempt from liability for (1) The applicant is fully responsible for the format, authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy of the resume and materials stored in the CV center, and the applicant is responsible for the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy of the materials published in the job database. Sex and legitimacy bear full responsibility. Sjzitc. cn is only a platform to provide information such as job posting. Sjzitc. cn is not responsible for the authenticity, validity and accuracy of the recruitment and recruitment information. (2) Sjzitc.cn does not always monitor this web site, but reserves the right to monitor at any time. Sjzitc.cn will not be held responsible for non Sjzitc.cn released materials. (3) Although Sjzitc.cn examines the qualifications of users, Sjzitc.cn is not a judicial organ. It can only require users to submit authentic and valid certificates of qualifications and to review the submitted certificates. If the user submits false, forged or altered documents, Sjzitc.cn shall not be liable for this. (4) Sjzitc.cn is not responsible for the user's offline behavior. Enterprise users and individual users should be cautious about the actions of other parties, because Sjzitc. CN does not bear any legal liability for any adverse effects caused by the actions of the other party. (5) Sjzitc.cn does not guarantee a certain number of users to browse the resume, nor does it guarantee a certain number of users to browse; (6) Sjzitc.cn changes in applicable laws or regulations due to government bans and in force, fires, earthquakes, turmoil, war, blackouts, interruptions in communication lines, hacker attacks Any unpredictable, unavoidable, insurmountable and uncontrollable events ("Force Majeure Events") that affect the normal operation of the network, as well as deliberate sabotage by others, Sjzitc.cn staff, such as attacks, computer virus intrusions or outbreaks, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, temporary closures of websites due to government control, etc. Any delay, stagnation or error in the information and data provided by Sjzitc.cn due to negligent or improper use, normal system maintenance, system upgrade, or inaccessibility to Sjzitc.cn due to network congestion, and any loss to the user therefrom; (7) No liability for the link to Sjzitc.cn Any legal disputes and consequences arising from the disclosure of personal data by other websites or network operators used by users shall be the responsibility of the websites or network operators used by users; (8) Sjzitc.cn does not guarantee the accuracy of external linked websites set up by Sjzitc.cn to facilitate users. Confirmation, security and integrity do not mean that the site recognizes the content of its links. Users are requested to use the link after careful confirmation. Sjzitc. cn is not liable for any loss or injury caused by it.
Warning (eight) risk statementYou will be at risk of using this website. The material of this website is "just like... "The situation" provides no obvious or implied guarantee for the material. Sjzitc.cn and its affiliated network do not recognize all warranties of sale and suitability for a particular purpose unless expressly provided by applicable laws and regulations. Sjzitc.cn does not guarantee that the particular purpose of the material will not be obstructed from error, nor can it guarantee that the error will be corrected, nor can it guarantee that the site or the material made of this site does not contain viruses or other harmful elements. Sjzitc.cn does not warrant or specify the correctness, accuracy, reliability or other aspects of the material in respect of its use or results. You, instead of Sjzitc.cn, undertake all necessary services, repairs or corrective fees. The above exemption does not apply to you to the extent that the applicable regulations do not permit implied guarantees of exemption from all costs.
Violation of these provisions when using the Sjzitc.cn network will constitute an infringement of Sjzitc.cn's rights or the interests of the relevant parties, and may use legal means to pursue liability for customary conduct.